|Also available at:
Fred Meyer Stores
How to Use Your
Yellow Submarine -
Watch the video:
How To Unclog Drains
Yellow Submarine©--Fastest Way to Unclog Drains
The Yellow Submarine gently removes hair and other clogs
without chemicals or danger:
Load the batteries into the tool:
- Unscrew the battery compartment lid.
- Insert the 4 “AA” batteries.
- Replace the lid.
Place the end of the DrainStick™ into the drain while
pulling the trigger—run the tool while placing it into
the drain (you can thread the end through the drain
stopper or cover).
- Gently work the tool down the drain and allow it to do
its work for 3-10 second intervals. Do not run the tool for
longer than one (1) minute at a time.
NEVER run the Yellow Submarine in the drain
for more than 1 minute at a time—this will result in damage
to the tool and/or the drain!
- Run water in the drain to test if
the drain is clear.
- If the drain still runs ‘slow,’ reinsert the DrainStick
into the drain and run it for another 3-10 seconds. Remove
the Drainstick, then test the drain again.
- Remove the DrainStick from the
Yellow Submarine to clean or replace.
- After cleaning the DrainStick,
replace it in the tool.
Order Replacement DrainSticks
You can order more DrainSticks from
this website and by calling Superior
Tool (with a valid credit card) at 1-800-533-3244.